A new pink in town

It's that time of year again when Pantone announces the official color of the year for the upcoming year. I have to say I am less than impressed with the chosen color for 2014. So what's the magical color you may ask? Pantone Number 18-3224 other wise known as Radiant Orchid. Despite my dislike of the color I am going to show you the proper ways how to use this color and how not to.

First I will start with the how too!

Eclectic living room with radiant orchid.
An accent wall color in your bedroom.
 
Pantone Radiant Orchid | http://burnettsboards.com/2013/12/pantone-color-year-2014-radiant-orchid/
The color scheme of your Wedding

And lastly for nail polish color! 

Now here are they ways NOT to wear or use the color of the year. 
Dramatic eye shadow

Leather jackets

And lastly 
A head to toe look.

So a new pink is in town. Is it welcomed? 

Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author