January Favorite Things

As the month of January is now over I take a moment you look back on the first month of the year. While doing this I realized I had a lot of things that I came to love during this month and I wanted to share them all with you. 

So let's cut to the chase and get started! 
(In no specific order) 

Yes I know what you all may thinking. How is a pen something so special. Well let me tell you this isn't just any pen, it's a Betsey Johnson pen from Micheals craft store! (One of my favy stores) the only thing that could possibly make this even better is the fact that it write in pink ink. If that didn't win you over than I don't know what will. This is just a fun pen to write my endless to do lists or just doodle. 

Unfortunately I was unable to get a hair cut before going back to school so my hair is quiet dead. I literally dread getting haircuts and only get one approximately once a year. With that being said I don't trust my hair with anyone so I have to wait until I go home for a weekend to cut my locks (aka 2 inches). This leave in repair and matching shampoo and conditioner that I hve recently switched too has done WONDERS for my hair. It's a miracle!! I swear it's awesome sauce go get it now!

I got this canvas from Target and it's picture perfect for my life. I appropriately placed it above my desk to remind me there's a cupcake waiting for me after every hour of studying I do. I do live in NYC after all there's a cupcake shop on every corner. 

I was dying for a liquid liner but I was very apprehensive after my terrible past of horrible liquid liners. I took a leap of faith and went with the 12 hour infallible the super slim by Loreal and I am in loveeeee oh mama! For someone who hates wearing makeup as much as I do I find myself using this almost every single day. 

I read this book on a list of best books to read while in your 20s and I am very happy that I am reading it. It has taking me a little longer than usual to read since I have gotten busier with work and school but I am just dying to see what happens next. 

Two of my last favorites that I don't have pictures for is the show Dexter and the song Team by Lorde. 

Since I usually only watch house hunters and game shows Dexter was a huge step for me in the Tv world straying away from my usual genre but I am addicted. 

With Lorde I actually hated this song when I first heard it. I always skipped in on my pandora whenever it came on. But one day I got past the first ten seconds and it was love at first beat. 

What are your favorites for the month? I would love to hear so comment below! 

Xoxo Ta Ta for now
Hil marie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author