Mani Cam Nails: The Grammys

Another weekend another award show. This week it is *Drum Roll pleeeeeassssseeeeee* 

THE GRAMMY'S!

This week for the mani cam I combined two great trends for nailart to make a super fan combination for a wonderful evening. (Too bad I will just be watching from my dorm room bed) 

The two trends I combined were nude and pink with some color blocking. What you will need to make these nails happen are the colors of your choice and scotch tape. I chose two pinks and a nude and a thin white nail art. 

I start by taping a portion of my nail off and painting the other with y desired color. Their was truly no method to my madness I was just placing the tape in a variety of angles. Once the painting the portion I remove the tape and take my next color painting in the unpainted part of my nail. It is okay to leave a small gap between colors because I will be going over the lines with a white brush. You continue this process on as many nails as you wish. I did it on all of my nails. Check out the finished product! 

Enjoy your night watching the Grammy's and tune in next time for more Mani Cam Fun!!

Ta ta for now 
Xoxo hil marie 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author