Mani cam nails

As award season told around that only means one thing.... 

The mani cam!!!

Please tell me I'm not the only one excited about this. With the recent interest of nail art throughout society I love seeing how celebrities piece together their look with their manicure. 

So this week I decided to do a mani cam inspired look. 

Here is the nail polish I used.

To get my look I first painted with the base coat of Spruce Street by Fresh Paint from Five Below. I personally like these brands more than Essie because they tend to last longer without even putting a top coat on. Once I let that draw I took tape and marked an area in the center of my finger to look like a square. I then painted that area with a top coat and applied the caviar pieces. Once on I took off the tape and formed the beads in a shape of a heart. And apply with a top coat to secure in place! 

And viola!! You're now officially mani cam Monday.

Ta ta for now xoxo hil Marie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author