Goodwill, Good Hunting

Working in an office all days leaves me with little to no time to go to thrift stores and shop for vintage pieces. Last night I decided to go to Goodwill because they are the only ones opened when I get home from work. Besides looking for shorts/ pants to DIY I love looking for vintage rings. These rings have a story, they have a past history that's a mystery to me. Something that makes these rings way more special then the mass rings you can buy anywhere. Peering through the glass counter I spot a box full of rings. I kindly ask the associate to let me take a look at the rings. 

It's love at first sight. I see these rings I never new I needed but suddenly have to get them. Even better they fit perfectly. It's like they were made for me. So what did I do? I bought them of course. And even better they were 50% off. Talk about destiny. Take a look at the beauties yourself. 
A gold and silver twist ring going to be worn as a thumb ring. And a sliver ring with turquoise detail! Hope you enjoy as much as I dooo!

Xoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author