#2 Key Item for Spring 2013

Hello again!

With all this cold weather I can't help but dream of warm spring afternoons, the sun is shining and birds are chirping, ah life is good again.

Spring is right around the corner so we must get ready with this seasons key item! Right now I see a huge trend of increased exercise around my peers. Everybody is working their hardest for the perfect beach bod for their spring break getaway! Fashionable clothes don't just stop on the streets they are also now in the gym! What do i mean by this? Women's workout wear is also keeping up with the latest trends, colors, and bright patterns. Because who doesn't want to look cute when they are working out?

Nike does a fab job working with workout wear and making it cute n' trendy.
So if you haven't guessed yet my key item for Spring 2013 is.... *drum roll please*


Running shoes! Yes you heard me correctly. Women's running shoes are becoming so popular they are being worn more casually and not just in the gym. Nike is my brand of choice so that is who I'm sticking with today.

Here are some of my favorite picks for running shoes this season.
Nike Free 5.0 V4
Tiffany Blue running shoes.. Way Cute!
 
Nike is constantly adding new running shoes in the best colorways. To check it out yourself go to this website: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,running_shoes#?l=shop,pwp,c-1+100701/f-10001+12001+4294967132 Don't see anything you like? No probably Nike has this feature called NikeID where you can create your own colorway!
 
 
Now you don't want to leave the men out! so ladies if you need any ideas of what to get your special someone this spring here is the next big thing in men's footwear: Nike's collection of Men's basketball shoes. Whether it's Kevin Durant's line, the Jordan line, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James etc, they are all MUST haves. What's that, he doesn't play basketball? No problem! Recently basketball shoes are being worn more and more in everyday casual settings and not just on the courts.
 
The thing I really love about Nike basketball shoes is that they are constantly coming out with new designs and colorways that create so much hype that they sell out in minutes. The designs of some of these shoes make them a piece of art that sometimes are too precious to even wear. Here are a couple of the newest designs
All Star collection 2013
Jordan 28
Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2k4 year of the snake
 
Here are just a couple of my favorite sneakers that have recently came out! Next time you're out and about I bet you'll notice all the colorful footwear.
 
Until next time!

 


4 comments:

  1. What a fun and unique way to spruce up your work out look! Even if you don't feel cute up top you can look cute on the bottom... that came out funny but I'm sure you know what I'm getting at :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the tiffany blue sneakers. Nike definitely has the best variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is during cold weather that one must work hard for the hot summer body! I have seen so many girls walking around in the city with these shoes! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how Nike is able to translate current trends into running sneakers. Maybe if I bought a pair of those bright Nikes, I would be more motivated to work out!

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author