#10 Tied with a Bow

Tied with a Bow




I have always heard about polyvore but recently I decided to sign up for an account and I don't know why I waited so long. It is safe to say I am beyond obsessed making all different fun boards. For my latest board I was inspired by many things. The classic hair bow that has been reinvented. Bigger and Better than ever. One of my new favorite websites is http://www.marleylilly.com/ If you have never heard of it check it out RIGHT NOW! Monogram madness. Anyway the preppy bow is constantly on my mind. It started last year after I joined Delta Gamma (The best sorority ever). I even included a nautical bow with an anchor (Delta Gamma's symbol).
What's your take on the timeless hair accessory?

1 comments:

  1. I'm such an accessories junkie! I love these bows, they're great pieces to spruce up a simple outfit. I went on the website you added the link for and I'm in love. I might go on a little spree as an end of semester treat. Thanks for sharing :^)

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author