#8 Digital Lookbook

One of my favorite ways to look at the latest collections for designers or stores is their Lookbook for that season. The easiest way to do this is to log onto their website and click on the link! In my search I have found that the Lookbook tab is generally either located on the bottom or the very top! All depending what website you're on. Also on most of them you have the option to shop for the outfits you see by clicking the picture as your scroll through the pages. So convient. Just the way I like it. If you ever have trouble trying to think of outfits or what piece will look best with what Lookbooks are the Perfect way to get inspiration. They show outfits being worn in real life situation besides just marching down the catwalk. Get out a few of my favorites!
Nast Gal April Lookbook
http://www.nastygal.com/Lookbooks_April-Lookbook-No-Sweat
Shop the Look
ToryBurch Spring 2013 Lookbook
http://www.toryburch.com/spring-2013-lookbook/lookbook-landing-spring-2013,default,pg.html

 
 
Fossil Spring Online Catalog
 
 
These are just a few of my favorite Lookbooks. Hope they help to inspire you.
Until next time..
xxo


1 comments:

  1. love the brands you picked, I did Tory Burch too I love the new line! I like that you picked such different brands to display to show how each brand does it.

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author