Nude&Black

Summers rapidly coming to an end and I am one thing. No I'm not tan (unfortunately) but I am sad. How can summer be almost over already that can't be true. 

All summer I wished and hoped August would come so I could enjoy my summer and work would be over. But now that it's mid August I so desperately want tomorrow to be June 1st. 

To me fashion and makeup is a way to express yourself. This week I decided to express my mood through my nail polish. I went for a more sophisticated route rather then the popular neons for summer manis. I chose a nude from Ulta and a classic black. I didn't want to be a total Debbie downer so I went for a nude base with a black French tip. Taking a universal nail style instantly making it more trendy. 

Where's a time machine when you need one. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author