Cosmic Shoe DIY

Hello ya'll!

One thing that I LOVVVE to do and i mean love is crafting. I love going to thirft shops and making old things new or just spending hours in a craft store... literally. So I thought I would share with you the latest craft I have done. Some could say it was the inspiration to the name of my blog.

Galaxy painted shoes! I am border lined obsessed with the galaxy print design right now and was inspired to turn my plain black shoes (from Target) into something totally cute.

I made them by simply gathering all my galaxy/ Cosmic color paints, blues, white, purples, sparkles. I used regular craft paint. To apply the paint i used a crumpled up paper towel and a paint brush to draw the stars! I took the paper towels rolled them up, put paint on it and dabbed it on my shoes.

Remember: Reach for the stars!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author