Happy Crafterday!

Finallyyyyy I have a weekend where I can do what I love best. Crafting! For all my sorority sisters out there you know crafting is your LIFE. Sadly I am no longer in a sorority since I transferred schools but I do still loveee to craft. I especially love to revamp shorts! This week I took a pair of Bermuda shorts GAP brand that I got from a local thrift store for only $2! Can't beat that with a stick! These shorts already had some rips in them but I decided to add a couple more holes in them. I also added a chic trendy chevron pattern on the back pocket with fabric marker. For a finishing touch I splattered a bright blue for a fun affect. I'll cut the suspense and show you the final product 

Hope you all have a happy Crafterday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author