Bosses are away, employees will play

After a bustling first half of the work today was a breath of fresh air. The bosses were out at meetings and gave us small assignments to complete between today and tomorrow. Talk about a total score! Although today was a tease feeling like Friday I am ever so excited that today was as relaxing as it was.

Speaking of the office here is a peak at my two favorite office essentials. 
First off is my Lilly planner. If anyone is like me I absolutely hate shopping online so you must wonder how in the world I made such a big decision. Which Lilly planner do I choose! OMG there's so many options: jumbo, medium, which print should I choose?! After taking a leap of faith I am beyond satisfied and HIGHLY recommend it for everyone who wants to be super organized, on top of their work, or just want a fun accessory for work! 

The second office must have is the book I'm currently reading! (Only to read during lunch break of course ;) ) this week i am reading "The Bling Ring" based on real events of the Gang of fame obsessed teens who wanted to be famous an would steal from celebrities homes. Upon reading I was skeptical that it would either be insanely boring or corny. Which neither are true. It takes you behind the scenes and explores the mindset of the teens. It just shows how much people value fame over everything else now a days.  

As I catch my mind wandering off into space I can't help but think: is it Friday yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author