Watch obsessed

One of my coworkers asked me how many watches I had after noticing I wear several different ones. I proudly say "13" then realizing I might have a problem. 13 watches? Who in their right mind needs 13 watches? Who even wears watches anymore when you can just look at your phone for the time? Maybe this makes me old fashion but I HAVE to wear a watch. Literally everyday I have a watch on. Why only have one watch when you could have one that matches every outfit? That my philosophy. Today I am wearing the ever so classic Marc Jacobs watch paired with a silver chain bracelet with a small blue and green sphere, reminding me of the earth. And a southwest inspired silver bracelet with turquoise detailing.

Time is yours. How will you spend it? 

Xoxo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author