Skyscrapers && purple nail polish

Big skyscrapers. Small nails. This is a problem. How can one perfectly describe the NYC skyline on five minuscule nails. Seemingly impossible I give it a good ole college try. I was not surprised when I realized it was as hard as it looks. In my opinion no one can truly capture the essence of NYC and all it has to offer. It's one of a kind, not to be duplicated. With that said I'll reveal my rendition of the NYC skyline. Empire State Building included. 

Steps: 
Paint with a base coat of metallic purple
Use thin black nail polish to outline the buildings
Full in with black nail polish
Add rows of white dots for the lights
Add some sparkle silver in the sky for stars
Viola! 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author