Summer of colors and prints

Summer has come and gone once again. Labor Day has officially ended the summertime sadness possessed by all. 

No I did not have the picture perfect summer filled with sand, salt water and tears. Adventures to be put into the "books". But instead I found myself fallen asleep by 10pm. Grandma status. 20 going on 75. Do I hear a new major motion picture in the making? Although I was in bed so early I had a summer filled with an experience I will never forget. I was fortunate enough to be an assistant merchandiser at Maidenform at only the age of 20. Opportunities like this only happen in a dream. Or so I thought. Being such a big part of a team and having so much responsibility was stressful and nerve wracking but in the end it filled me with immense confidence to take on any challenge ahead. Of course I am sad that it is over but will be forever grateful for everything I have learned and gained from it. I also made a new friend. Something I never saw coming. So thank you. 

As fall is creeping through the cracks I take this time to remember the summer filled with color and prints. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author