First Nail Art in 2014

As the clock strikes midnight it's goodbaiiiii 2013 and hellooooo 2014. I can't say at that particular moment I was thinking of how I would do my first nail art of the new year but I surely wasted no time the following day getting down to business. For the base coat of 4 of my fingers I used my new butter London nail polish in the color Trout Pout. In recent years I have worked at Ulta Beauty wear I always came across numerous nail polish brands and Butter London always intrigued me. I was always extremely hesitant spending that much money on nail polish since Essie always proved to be a disappointment. To my surprise BL nail polish does not chip over a weeks time period. It is also extremely easy to take off which is A MAJOR PLUS. 

As predicting 2014 to be a fun year I decided to add a fun nail by painting my middle finger a gray from Ulta Brand nail polish. I took thin brushed polished and added a chevron design. Subtle but still screams "I'm fun" 

Hope you are ready to enjoy a year of great manicures! 

Xoxo Tata for now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author