Anchors Away!

At work time can either go very fast or extremely s l o w. Unfortunately it never goes as fast as I would like to let me enjoy my "summer". Because what's a summer vacation when your 40 hour work week started the day after your last final? Here's my dilemma. I long for Monday- Thursday to speed by so I can relax for my short short weekends off. But I don't want summer to end because who wants to go back to school anyway? Not this girl that's for sure. Over the debate of my situation I can't help but watch the seconds tick away day to day. Glancing down at my wrist my watch reminds of a time that flew by that I can't believe is no longer a part of my life. On my watch is an anchor, the symbol of my sorority, Delta Gamma, I was in prior to transferring. To keep my Betsey Johnson watch company I have a thin gold bangle from Forever 21, part of a pack but today worn alone and a Lauren Conrad three studded bracelet. 

Anchors are a symbol of hope. 
In this case I hope I have enough time to accomplish everything on my summer bucket list. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author