Yummy arm candy

This past weekend I attended one of the biggest Rummage Sales in NJ. Imagine waiting at least 30 minutes to even get into a tent to rummage through racks and racks of vintage, gently used, donated item. Crazy or dedicated? I say dedicated. I'm a fashion enthused vintage junky.

As I'm scanning the jewlrey section something instantly catches my eye. Love at forst sight some may say. I just had to have it. I look at the hanging price tag. I can't believe my eyes. Am I dreaming? Is it too good to be true? I snap my self back into reality realizing that this braclet was in fact only 5 dollars. So what is this beauty you may ask. Take a look for yourself..
It is the bracelet to the far right. A gold Indian Head with turquoise accents. A pure gem. 

To complete my arm candy look I added an Alex and Ani gold birthstone (Aquamarine) bangle, a gold bracelet wrapped with hot pink yarn and a jewled skull (also from a flea market) and a fresh rubber MK watch in white with gold trim. 

You may never know where you'll find a diamond in the rough* 
 
Xoxo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author