Nail day is the best day

Looking down at my nails the only thing I can think of is "My nail polish is chipped. Must. Repaint. Now." So that's exactly what I did. As an avid nail painter I will never understand why people spend so much money on mani pedis when you can do it yourself. Maybe it's just because I love doing nail art but its just so easy! The hardest part is waiting for them to dry! Smudge alert in about 5 minutes. E v e r y time. I usually get my nail inspo from Pinterest or other random things in my environment. Today I couldn't pick one design so I did 5. One on each nail of course! 
The base nail polish is a yellow by Ulta with various thin brushed colors! The main designs I painted were a bow, tribal, and a feather! 

With someone like me who loves painting my nails so much it's obvious I would have tons of colors. And you would be right. I probably have every color known to man. Along with all my numerous colors I have a DIY nail polish holder made out of an old spice rack found at the Meadowlands flea market! Two of my favorite things combined in one. Nails and crafts. To revamp this hidden treasure I painted the base with green spray paint and added pops of color with a rectangle dot! Check it out for yourself
I hope my inspiration inspires you! And once again nail day has come and gone. Until next week... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author