Summer Short Style

Back to my last post about shopping at GoodWill I made some purchases that I was planning to DIY. I got two jeans that will  soon be cute summer cutoffs. For the first pair I took a bleach pen and painted on stars through a scrapbooking stencil! I did this only on one side of the pants making an assymetrical desing with polka dots on the opposite side. For the side that has the dots I also drew hearts with fabric paint. On the belt portion of the shorts I mad an abstract desing with pink and green fabric paint. For the back pockets I decided to jazz it up a little and add fabric jewls arranging them in an anchor shape. the Other pocket has a deep maroon lace to complete the look. These shorts are perfect for a fun beach outfit or even if youre headed to a fair! It is festival season don't forget!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author